I AM A HEALER
I just launched a website yesterday with my friend Dilean (not on li.st). It's iamahealer.co and @iamahealer.co on IG.
- •IT TOOK US TWO YEARS TO MAKE!We went over concept, content, design. It almost seemed like it'd never come to fruition. It's a feminist site for support.
- •I AM A HEALERA blog set up with the intention of cultivating an online community for sharing life experiences, by women, for anyone who needs it. Born from a strong desire to heal through inspiration, love, and support.
- •THE EVERYDAYNAVIGATING THROUGH THE DAILY MONOTONY AND MAGICK
- •TIES THAT BINDTIES THAT BIND CONNECTIVITY: ANY AND ALL RELATIONSHIPS, INCLUDING THE RELATIONSHIP TO YOURSELF
- •FEMINAEVERYTHING THAT IS WOMAN AND QUESTIONING IT - WE ARE THE FUTURE FEMALE
- •YOUR JOYWHAT LIGHTS YOU UP, BRINGS MORE YOU INTO THE WORLD!
- •YOUR VESSELWHAT LIGHTS YOU UP, BRINGS MORE YOU INTO THE WORLD!
- •IN ADDITION TO ARTICLESWe plan on featuring female artists, conducting interviews, and hosting workshops.
- •SHOPComing soon!
- •PLEASECheck us out and participate in the conversation. Each article ends with a prompt - generally in the format of a question - for you to meditate on or discuss in the comments. With gratitude ~
- •"I AM NOT FREE WHILE ANY WOMAN IS UNFREE, EVEN WHEN HER SHACKLES ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM MY OWN." -Audre Lorde