TV SHOWS I WASN'T ALLOWED TO WATCH
Even in High School I was basically only allowed to watch Daria, Saved By The Bell, Fresh Prince, Home Improvement, C.H.I.P.s, and whatever the TGIF line up was (Step by Step, Full House, Family Matter, Perfect Strangers, Dinosaurs, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch). This fact explains more about me than I'd like to admit..
- •Two Stupid DogsMaybe they thought it'd make me stupid?
- •Ren and StimpyPossibly they thought this was Two Stupid Dogs.
- •Married With ChildrenPeggy Bundy was a little two much woman. To my mothers humiliation I probably have more in common with Peggy than any character (other than Daria). I'm actually the perfect balance of the two 🖕💅🏻
- •the SimpsonsCrude and my mom didn't enjoy Homer's body.
- •Beverly Hills 90210I don't know why I wasn't allowed to watch it because I've never seen it and I don't know what it's about.
- •Pete and PeteOlder Pete had a girlfriend. Inappropriate (I must have been like 14 when this came out and wasn't allowed to watch it).
- •7th HeavenMixed messages. My dad is a hardcore atheist so maybe that's why? But Mary had a boyfriend so that was pretty edgy...
- •MtvLike no fucking waaaay. My mom is still very put off my Pauly Shore. Oddly enough I don't think they noticed Daria was on Mtv.
- •Melrose PlaceI've never seen it because I wasn't allowed to watch it.
- •Party of FiveNo clue.
- •Dawson's CreekOh I snuck it. But I was forbidden.
- •Twin PeaksTo be fair though I was only like six when it was actually current.
- •BuffyDefinitely not allowed until 1999-2000.