Why I Hate Rush Hour Commutes...
- •The level of rudeness and expectations for seats on the train...Honestly, I can't tell if you're pregnant or that's a belly, nor will I assume. Most mornings I'm jockeying for position at the platform to rush in and get a seat just like the rest of us, so the likelihood of my relinquishing said seat is highly unlikely. I've sat near homeless people, squeezed in narrow seats, had people eat over me, etc... Just to get a seat, hell, I even was pushed by a older woman once as I was sitting down, she push me aside and replied "I'm old, I need this seat!" Ok?!?!
- •Talking...Not a morning person, most times, if I'm lucky enough to get a seat, I try and nap. So save your recap of The Walking Dead or whatever you people watch for the water cooler, I'm napping here!
- •Music sans headphonesOh, this grind my gears!! Not sure if your on your way to your parole officer, court hearing, mandatory drug screening, picking up your kid from your baby Momma's, etc... It's always the same dude in hood apparel from 5 years ago, braids and a bad neck tattoo, blasting hip hop as he butchers it because he doesn't know the lyrics. Stop!
- •Dinner for breakfastAre you serious!?!?? You really think opening a container of soup is wise on a crowded train?!?
- •Standing in moving lane...See that thing, that opens and closes, it's a door, people move in and out of them, the same goes for the turnstile, the exits and the top of the stairs... Your Instagram post can wait!