HOW SCHOOL BASICALLY DOES NOT EVEN LEAVE YOU AT UNIVERSITY
I just listened to two girls at university complaining how sitting in the first row makes you seem like a geek. And that are not all similarities by far.
- •Nobody wants to sit in the first rowPeople still worry it makes them seem like a geek
- •Nobody wants to Talk Holding a presentationIt is still like: I wrote so you have to present
- •Certain stereotypical Types of people are still thereThe Clown, The intelligent Yet popular people, the geeks, the shy ones, the weird ones
- •People never shut up during classThey Talk and talk and you Start writing what they say because you can not concentrate instead of what the teacher says
- •People still learn last MinuteThey Ask you all the stuff you did for six months, still certain people Start a Week before
- •Girls go to the toilet in groups if they canWell women probably always do that, so... :D