THINGS I THINK WHILE I AM ON MY WAY TO UNIVERSITY
Well today I thought why not share my boring, but pretty realistic life
- •I live in a beautiful placeI am riding a train over the river Main in my hometown Würzburg. And the light and the water and all the buildings are so beautiful. And I know I decided right moving here.
- •I never have the right music on my phone2000 Songs and there still the right one never seems to turn up.
- •I do not wanna go to universityWhen I am there I do not really enjoy it, but thinking about it when I am not makes me realize I actually like it.
- •I ate too little breakfastUsually I leave the house like 30 minutes after breakfast and I am absolutely ashamed because I eat way too much for what I think girls should.
- •What do I have to Do and when can I actually do itI Plan my whole Week out like this. Including what I eat and how I spend my evenings.
- •Who can I Talk to and who do I want to Talk toThere is just a bunch of people I like, because it is just girls and I would not deschribe myself as the typical girl.
- •When can I write or Talk with my boyfriend and what aboutSometimes I even write with him while on the train.
- •Did I leave everything clean and did I plug every Electronic Device outThings I do since I moved out because electrical Power is money. And I really do not wanna get in trouble with my roommate.