QUESTIONS I GET ASKED AT COLLEGE FAIRS
Over the last 9 days I was at college fairs for ~18 hours. I heard all of these over 50 times
- •What is your most popular major??News flash- every university is going to say "psych". Better phrasing: "what are you known for?"
- •Do you have internships??Literally zero colleges will prevent you from having an internship. Ask about specific fields!
- •Can I study abroad??No. Domestic learning only. This is a better one to use "popular".
- •What is the campus culture like??Wow, what a very specific question! Throw me a bone and narrow it down- diversity, activities, sports...
- •How good is your ______ program??Awful. Terrible. Don't come here.