Already on li.st? Open in app.
How human are you?
- •CourageTest your Courage: What 5 - 10 things would cause you anxiety to do? Write down the worst thing which could happen if you did them and then write what you could do if that happened.
- •PatienceTake a stop watch. Sit for 10 seconds and focus on your breathing. Tomorrow go for 20 seconds. If you find your mind wonder smile and return to your breathing. Continue everyday until you get to 1 minute.
- •HumilityIn your head say, 'I love you,' with every person you meet.
As part of a 30 day challenge, I will be practising 6 virtues for 5 days each.
- •Worrying is worst than the act
- •Who by Geoff Smart and Randy Street
- •4 hour work week by Tim Ferriss
- •Getting past no by William Ury
- •Cold showers
- •PatienceOr suffering without anxiety or annoyance
- •Choose the things I say no to very carefully
- •Live my life so they can never say, 'Why didn't you?'
- •Be there
- 1.Shut up and listen.
- 2.Is this the right time for this?
- 3.What do I want from this?To connect with this person? For them to like me? To impress them? To help them? To learn something? If I realise I'm trying to impress someone or make them like me I try to snap out of that immediately because no one wants that from a conversation.
- •Mystery Show
- •The Tim Ferriss Show
- •Surprisingly, awesome