What's in My Makeup Bag
I most certainly did not wake up like this.
- •Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundationWorth every penny. Sometimes I just wear this and mascara.
- •Estée Lauder double wear concealer
- •Erase Paste by Benefit
- •Bobbi Brown illuminating bronzing powder
- •Bobbi Brown powder blush
- •Eyeshadow primer potion from Urban Decay
- •Naked Basics eyeshadow palette by Urban DecayI am not the kind of woman who wakes up and says, "Maybe I'll wear teal eyeshadow today." I use the first five shades in this 6-shade palette daily. A mix of Foxy and WOS on the lids, naked 2 on the crease, faint on the outer 1/4 of the crease, a little Venus on the inner corners and then foxy again above the crease up to the brow. Brows get filled in with Faint.
- •MascaraI am still on the hunt for the perfect waterproof mascara (my eyes water like crazy). Currently using a Chanel sample mascara I got with a Nordstrom purchase.
- •Bobbi Brown long-wear gel eyelinerIn violet ink - makes my blue eyes pop more so than black or brown eyeliner does. I apply it after the eyeshadow primer and before the eyeshadow.
- •Balancing Act pressed powder by Pur
- •Various lipsticks by Estée Lauder and Lancôme
- •CarmexI've tried every lip balm at every price point and old school wins.
- •Brushes by SigmaPurchased on Amazon. The best brushes and a fraction of the cost of all the other ones. The Giorgio Armani makeup lady actually told me to buy these instead of hers.
- •Eyelash curler by Shu UemuraHave had it for years. Clean it daily with a Burt's Bees makeup remover wipe.