Surprisingly random photos
I don't take a lot of photos unless I'm somewhere interesting, and then I take way too many...
- •Paris - The CatacombsToured the Catacombs when a friend was visiting back when I lived in Paris. Very cool!
- •Mendocino Headlands, CaliforniaWent on a weekend trip recently and enjoyed the gorgeous coastal views.
- •San Francisco - CoquetaOne of my favorite local spots for their killer Spanish gin & tonic menu.
- •Giverny, France - Monet's GardenVisited Claude Monet's house and amazing garden.
- •Mykonos, GreeceJust chilling on the beach in beautiful Mykonos.
- •Kyoto, JapanKoi pond at one of the many beautiful temples.
- •Pilanesberg Park, South AfricaSpent a day cruising around a park staring at the gorgeous wildlife.
- •Acropolis, AthensOne of the most awe inspiring sites still standing on the planet.
- •Big Island, HawaiiA final sunset seems like a good way to end this list!