Shit My Sister Says
I love her and the shit she says
- •I want to leave LondonWhen she lived in London. (Years 2-7)
- •I should buy more thingsJust a thought
- •I want to go back to LondonAbout 6 months after leaving London during Year 8.
- •I should join a temple.
- •Do I believe in anything?
- •I should get a job
- •Can you do my resume?
- •I bought stuff
- •I hate the stuff I bought. That was dumb.
- •I should meditate. But I'm stressed about it.Meditate that! (She's said that too)
- •You're messy.Not a direct quote but when we lived together (November 1999 - January 2003) she said it with her swagger all the time. All the freakin' time. And you know what? I was trying to not be messy! I was being nice!