Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •10. A Christmas StoryWe used to watch this one every year... On a beat-up VHS my dad had since 1993.
- •9. Terminator 2: Judgment DaySame story. Except this one we watched every other day of the year because when it finished dad was asleep in the chair and by then the screen was blue.
- •8. Toy Story 3This one made me feel like a little kid all over again. Except for the whole "daddy still loves us" thing. I don't remember any of that, but my mom cries every time she brings it up. I cried during this movie.
- •When I'm cutting onions... 8/10
- •When I eat onions... 7/10
- •When I see a dead animal... 4/10
I would love a million bucks, though. Amirite?
- 1.Eat a fancy dinner.I'm thinking something more exotic than just beef or chicken.
- 2.Talk to a financial planner.I mean, I need to know what I'm getting into, right? I need help handling this situation.
- 3.Take out a good insurance policy.That way my cheating ex won't get her hands on a dime.
Lol! Women with these names are bound to have a smelly buttcrack! 😂😂😂
- •How to count
I've always wondered what it would be like to be another person.
- 1.Donald TrumpI could cheat on my wife and no one would care.
- 2.Debbie from AccountingShe drives a BMW with eyelashes. They're tacky and I hate them.
- 3.My dogI COULD PEE ON ANYTHING!
They like to call me Thomas, when my real name is Varr-quoth, Lord of the Ancient Underworld and Protector of Those Who Lay Dormant.
- •When I was a child, I was sent to Earth for reconditioning. The High Council thought I was not ready for the task given to me.
- •Unfortunately for them, the King of Destiny bequeathed me with the gift of transmogrification, so I shed the form they forced me into.
- •Then I disguised myself because I realized they may notice a 24-feet-tall fearsome creature on Earth.
Usually life is not this kind to me...
- 1.I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes.Mostly because I live in a box behind an IHOP, but that's beside the point.
- 2.I got a new car today.I mean, it's a 97 Alero, and the owner left it running for a few seconds while I took it, but it's mine now!
- 3.I hit a squirrel driving home.Now I won't go hungry tonight!
- •This channel was my favorite.
- •I loved this show!
- •I nearly forgot about this one!
I'm not too much of a reader, lol. I did read some when I was in elementary school, but I don't remember too much, other than these.
- •1984 by George OrwellDid you know his name was actually Eric Arthur Blair?
- •Night by Elie WeiselThat is his real name. Doesn't have a fake one.
- •The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret AtwoodI don't think she has a real name. Weeeeird.