Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.LeBron leaves Cleveland for the Lakers. Dwyane Wade abandons Miami to join LeBron. The Lakers trade Roy Hibbert, D'Angelo Russell, and the #2 pick to the Knicks for Carmelo Anthony, who waives his no-trade clause to play with LeBron and Wade. Spike Lee has a heart attack.More likely: Carmelo for Kevin Love, Spike Lee shrugs a lot.
- 2.Kevin Durant gives up on OKC and signs with the Knicks. Dwyane Wade signs with the Knicks, too, after LeBron texts him, "We are keeping Kevin Love, sorry xoxo".More likely: Durant stays put in OKC or goes to Golden State, Wade stays in Miami and pouts all season.
- 3.Kevin Love goes to the Bulls, Jimmy Butler goes to the T-Wolves, and Andrew Wiggins goes to the Cavs in a three-team trade.More likely: the world explodes.
- 4.Jimmy Butler gets traded to the Celtics in exchange for Avery Bradley, Jonas Jerebko, #3 and # 16 picks, cash, 5,000 gallons of New England clam chowder, and an agreement that Mark Wahlberg will stop talking for one year.The Celtics then sign DeMar DeRozan. Meanwhile, golf ball sized hail strikes Kevin Durant on the head, giving him a concussion. In a daze, he signs a contract with the Celtics, thinking that the papers are his medical bills. More likely: Jimmy Butler stays in Chicago, DeMar DeRozan goes to the Lakers, Kevin Durant stays in OKC, and Mark Wahlberg makes a movie about the Orlando mass shooting because he has no decency.
- 1.This one?
- 2.How about this one?
- 3.Or this?
- 1.Close out the way they did in game 5.
- 2.Tie Goran Dragic's shoelaces together.
- 3.Get Drake to taunt Heat players again.