BAD THINGS THAT I AM REALLY GOOD AT
I wouldn't say I'm proud, but I also wouldn't say I'm not proud.
- •Flaking on plans.I am a tremendous, fantastic flaker. Ya girl has always got an excuse. Usually lazy/anxiety related.
- •Finding my glassesThis is bad, because it naturally means that I lose my glasses. A lot. And I don't have contacts. Try looking for the very thing you need to look for things with, and tell me how hard your life is.
- •Coming up with every possible (negative) outcome to any situationNot only is this a classic act of a person with anxiety (me!) But also an incredible act of preparedness. Gimme my girl scout badge, please and thank you.
- •SelfiesWhere narcissism meets validation. My kryptonite. Gimme some good lighting, a front facing camera, and some filters and I will take pictures of my own face for hours. And LOVE every second if it.
- •Passive-aggressionMany of the men in my life have accused me of withholding, and driving them crazy. The term "heartless" has been used on more than one occasion. If I feel unsafe or duped I will manipulate the situation with subtle passive-agressive tactics until I feel like I've regained control and am ultimately the one no longer vulnerable. And it is done using little acts I can't exactly be called out on, but are painful. Sometimes I can be so passive-aggressive *I* don't even realize I'm doing it.
- •OversharingWanna know every detail of very personal aspects of my life? No? TOO BAD. Buckle up, bitches, and hold on to your hat.
- •Apologizing for things that in no way require an apologyIf I didn't start my sentence with "I'm sorry, but..." I'm not sure I've actually even spoken. Sorry, I know it's annoying. And sorry for apologizing about being too apologetic.
- •ProcrastinationI need to do a thing, but I will not do the thing until it is absolutely necessary. And crucial. And then I bust it out in half the time it deserves to be given. *cue the classic song "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit
- •WallowingI love to be sad. Sad books. Sad movies. Sad situations that I totally made up and fantasize about in my own mind.
- •Self-degradationPlease refer to the entire list above. CHEERS!