List of Parts My Project Car Needs. (72 Nova)
I just recently bought a project car. It runs. Has a brand new engine, transmission and rear end. It was being built from the ground up. So all I have to do is body and interior. But let me list what I need to make it 100 percent. I will need...
- •Disk brakesYou'd be amazed at how slow drums brakes can be. And when your car has 520 horsepower you need an extra stopping force.
- •Wiper motor and bladesYou know...in case it rains.
- •Molded carpet setsTo make it quite in the car. Plus it looks better then a metal floor board
- •Interior insulationMakes it nice and quite when driving.
- •Seat beltsThat's a big one! It'll need those first
- •Interior door panelsBetter then just the metal and inner workings showing
- •Replacement headlinerBecause rusty metal above your head is cool
- •Classic walnut steering wheelRight now it has a 9in racing steering wheel. Makes it hard to turn. Give me the old 15in steering wheel.
- •2in flow induction hoodFor looks. It's cool.
- •Hood insulationKeep the heat from the engine down. Not making the car so hot.
- •Rear wheel quarter panelsThey are rusted. Need to be replaced
- •Power steering pump and pullyMake it a little easier to drive. All the cars now have this feature.