Already on li.st? Open in app.
Maybe you don't so drugs, and that's cool. But maybe you do, and your favorite type tells me what house you'd be in.
- •Prescriptions/study drugsObviously you are a Ravenclaw. You need those uppers to keep you working hard all day, and sometimes you need a Rx to quiet down that eccentric brain of yours at night. Ravenclaws play by the rules, all their drugs come from a doctor of course.
- •WeedWelcome to Hugflepuff brah! Puff is literally our name! Weed is a drug to be enjoyed with friends while you talk about the big stuff, like what if your eyes see green the way my eyes see brown?! Or have you ever thought about how the brain technically named itself? Puffs are relaxed and loyal folk who stand by their friends and don't worry too much about that school work.
- •CocaineSlytherin is the house for you. Do a line and feel like God for 20 minutes? Yes please! Coke functions in two ways, 1.it's an expensive party drug and of course we slytherins have the cash to supply the party and 2. To help keep us up late when we inevitably get a big job and have to work crazy hours. Ambition we have in spades but sometime you need a little pick me up if you're going to work all day and party all night.
- •AlcoholCheers you're a gryffindor! Gryffindors are loud, happy party machines who don't shy away from a fight. We are all about having a good above board time, but if you step out of line mate, we will put you right in your place and then drink a pint to celebrate.
For my sixth birthday my dad gave me the Beatles anthology and I would lay on my floor and listen to the magic. Basically, I was practicing to be the weed loving teenager I would eventually become. But now I realize that my favorite songs at the time really matched up to the stage of my life I was in.
- •Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (elementary school): I liked the idea of being Lucy flying around in the sky with diamonds. I had no idea what any of it meant, it just sounded fun
- •Let it Be (middle school): I went to an all girls school in NYC so all the cattiness of most girls high school experience we condensed into three years of middle school. Worst days of my life, I needed something to tell me it was going to be alright.
- •I Saw Her Standing There(high school): I was youthfully upbeat and my life was about where I could drink and dance
- •The Shawshank RedemptionGotta love a young Gil Bellows
- •Space JamA movie with Larry Bird AND Bill Murray? How could you resist?!
- •The ReplacementsChicks dig scars