THINGS I LIKE ABOUT BEING THE YOUNGER SISTER TO @SARAH
@sarah is my older sister. Here's what I like about it. This might get cheesy.
- •She speaks up for me.We're both pretty damn vocal about our opinions. So I know that if I'm uncomfortable standing up for myself, she's got my back because she has the whole 'protective of my little sister' thing.
- •She's the guinea pig for every different situation.Because we have similar interests, Sarah usually tests out a situation I'll be going through a year later. The advance warning is much appreciated.
- •She has a good taste in style so I get her clothes when she's done with them.
- •She calls me out on my shit.I can be an idiot sometimes/ a lot of the time. Sarah has NO problem letting me know.
- •I can always ask her for help.Because I actually like my older sister, she's kind of the perfect person to ask for advice. We're really similar, and she's usually able to answer any question I have about anything I'm going through.