A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME
It's been a while and am trying to get back on the Listapp horse again.
- •I was in the last graduating class at NYU film school before they went digital.
- •I'm Mexican, but don't know how to speak Spanish.I blame my father; he didn't teach my sisters and I as babes. He grew up in a border city and faced a lot of adversity as a Mexican college student pursuing medicine. On my to do list...
- •I'm a new mom to her ❤️Best thing I ever did!
- •I research youth for a living.From Millennials to little littles... In my work I've developed numerous expertise, one of which is what boys like, something I never thought I'd understand as a young person myself.
- •I have a passion for YA novels and shows.Currently reading Bloodlines The Ruby Circle and watching Finding Carter. All time fave show being Veronica Mars.
- •I don't know how to ride a bike 😔Grew up on a house on a hill. How do you learn how to ride a bike as an adult and not look silly?
- •I do know how to soothe crying baby.One solve being the boob, second being blowing in their face - so funny to see their reaction.
- •Favorite shoes currently on rotation: Birkenstocks, J Crew flats, slip on Vans
- •I once accidentally stabbed myself with a knitting needle - 😳Right in the keister.
- •I love grocery shopping.There's something about perusing the aisles - picking out fresh stuff, trying new snacks, and buying stuff... So gratifying.