weird Harry Potter related moments from my childhood
- •For about 3 months after reading chamber of secrets I was convinced Dobby was going to show up in my room and kidnap me. I always had to turn on the light before going in my room because of this. I didn't even watch the second movie until 4th grade out of sheer terror.
- •One day in second grade I was in our school's library and on the wall where they usually hang posters I had a weird hallucination or something of the entrance to Diagon Alley. Concerned friends report seeing me walk towards a wall. (someone stopped me before I reached it)
- •I told everyone my middle name was lunabella because my favorite characters were Luna and (for some bizarre reason) Bellatrix.
- •When we had to rewrite the three little pigs in 3rd grade, I did the three little witches: Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Andromeda
- •After reading that Dumbledore died during SSR, I walked up to my teacher and said something along the lines of "this sadness will be eternal"....while crying and clutching the book
- •I watched too many Dramione videos on YouTube so when the seventh book came out and a chapter was called Malfoy Manor, I went around telling everyone that Dramione was going to be canon before I read it.