MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
I will always watch these if they are on. Never fail...
- •Star Wars (Original Trilogy)The prequels were painful, but I watch any of the original trilogy films whenever I have a chance. Even Jedi, my least favorite, holds an endearing place in my psyche.
- •Harry Potter filmsMagical series. Love the world that JK created for these characters.
- •GreaseMy favorite (although perhaps not the best) film musical. I have fond memories as a child enjoying the music and film for hours on end.
- •ElfNot my favorite Christmas-themed film, but it's one of them. Watched countless times each year. Never gets old.
- •National Lampoon's Christmas VacationA close second on my holiday film favorites list. My family and I find ourselves reciting one liners from this film all year long. Hilarious and heart-warming.
- •A Christmas StoryWhen it's on all day, I'll watch it all day. Simply the best holiday film ever made in my opinion.