5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
because Instagram is not enough.
- •I like it when things wear away but leave a trace of what they used to be. There should be a word for that. I bet the Germans have one.
- •More street garbage. This is the taunting hand of the reaper, forever beckoning. Side note @bjnovak you should fix this so it doesn't crop the photos to squares. Who are you to tell us the kind of rectangles we can share?
- •A cooler on my porch filled with rain and then froze and this huge ice cube was born.
- •Speaking of huge ice things this is a huge ice dick and balls and butt.
- •I didn't take this one and I don't know if it's true but whoahhhhhh.. 🌀