IT'S FALL, SO SIX PLACES TO EAT CHESAPEAKE OYSTERS
Slurp down these bivalves in Washington, D.C. Get them while they are in season!
- •Rappahannock Oyster Bar$1 Virginia oysters every Tuesday-Friday from 4-7 pm.
- •Birch & BarleyOrder up Chef Kyle Bailey's tasty oyster soup with Anderson Neck bivalves.
- •Eat The RichGo for late night oysters! Crush $1 oysters after 11 pm.
- •Hank's Oyster BarJason and Mike are behind the bar, and they can fix you a mean oyster shooter. Don't forget a dash of Old Bay!
- •SuccotashChef Ed Lee is new to D.C. And he's bringing Kentucky cooking, but he stays true to the Chesapeake with fresh oysters served at the bar.
- •BrineIf I had only one place to eat oysters this fall, Brine is it. They are a steal at $.75 cents a pop!