ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
There is no list until you start asking
- •Ask whatever. I'm just here on set with nothing to do
- •What shall I have for lunch?Suggested by @fats
- •Steak salad
- •Can we talk more about your Frozen questions because I missed that list and I also have some?Like who the fuck was making sure the people in the locked down town had food and supplies and all that while the town was under lockdown? The creepy older duke? But wasn't he from somewhere else? HOW DID THESE PEOPLE EAT?! One big organic co-op garden?Suggested by @mandi
- •Other than ListApp, what are some good ways to pass downtime on set?Suggested by @samboyd
- •Everyday I bring a book, computer, pen and paper and a camera.
- •sam richardson was given an invite to this but hasn't created an account yet. can you help me bug him about it?Suggested by @danielle
- •Yes! I'll text him.
- •Were you born in 1978 or 1979? Wikipedia needs to know.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •I like mystery.
- •I'm on a train and the guy next to me is talking REALLY loudly because he has his earphones in. What should I do?Suggested by @Nicholas
- •I think be direct and tell him to please quite or just start repeating everything he's says at a higher volume
- •How do you pronounce "coupons" and "aunt"?Suggested by @EthanDawes
- •Coo-ponz and awnt
- •What should I get my mom for her birthday?Suggested by @EmilyD
- •Flowers are always a good idea. Also get a card and write something positive about your childhood that lets her know you love her. A book about something she'll like is always a good idea.
- •Why did I get no answers to my Frozen questions?I feel very sad right now.Suggested by @mandi
- •I ended up going to set and actually having to work. So I wasn't able to get to it. But I completely agree that their food would have frozen over, so I'm assuming they are living off of dry goods.