I was Xstraight-edgeX until after my freshman year of college. This is what I can remember when it comes to firsts.
- •CaffeineNever touched it until my senior year of high school. When friends of mine were going to get push-button cappuccinos from the gas station I had a three day debate with myself about whether I should join them or not. I did. I however did not start drinking coffee regularly until I was in my mid twenties.
- •AlcoholSummer after freshman year of college. Drank a 40 in a cabin and drunk dialed an ex-girlfriend.
- •MarijuanaOn top of the hill where I would go sledding as a child. A few days after the 40.
- •NicotineSophomore year. After rehearsal of the first big show I was in. Smoked for 10 years because of this. This is maybe the one that I wish I had never done.
- •AcidI lost four geltabs at a grocery store and went back in to ask if they had found them. I described them as 'stuff' in some tin foil. They said they hadn't found anything. We were able to buy more.
- •MushroomsAround the same time as acid. My god it's just great. I honestly don't remember if it was before or after acid.
- •EcstasyIn Salem, MA. With mostly strangers. Junior year I think?
- •VicodinAfter ear surgery. Spent a week laid up watching movies. Never for fun. Summer after junior year.
- •Cocaine/Heroin/Etc.Never. Always had a rule about nothing in the nose and nothing in the veins. I was more into hallucinogens anyway. Those I was super okay with.
- •I'm probably forgetting some. Cause, you know.