Music I'm Into These Days
My taste is all over the place, bear with me
- •I Love You, HoneyBear; Father John MistyThank you Master of None to introducing me to this, I haven't stopped listening to it, it might be my new favorite album
- •Delirium; Ellie GouldingThis album is so. Good. I can't stop car dancing to it, especially the songs Codes, Don't Panic, and We can't move to this
- •There You Go; Johnny CashEverything by Johnny Cash is amazing, but this song has been resonating a lot with me lately so I've been blasting it
- •Love Stuff; Elle KingHer sound is so different than anything out there right now, she oozes cool all over the album
- •All the Drake mixtapes, specifically the song Back to BackHim ripping into Meek Mill/Tyga is motivating me through my half marathon training tbh
- •25; AdeleI LOVE ADELE. SHE'S GREAT. THESE SONGS REMIND ME I STILL HAVE A HEART.
- •California Nights; Best CoastBest Coast is my favorite band, I listened to them all throughout college. Their latest album has a more mature sound and feels more grown up, and it kinda makes me feel like I emotionally grew up with them (that sounds super lame I am so sorry) Listening to this also helped me get through an emotional rough patch and for that I am forever grateful
- •Rip her to Shreds; BlondieMy anthem.