Thoughts during my first SoulCycle class
I went to my first SoulCycle class last night! I'm trying to mix up my usual running routine with some cycling! Here are my thoughts during the 40 minute class
- •Ok this place is shiny and Instagram-able as hellIt's so clean and sleek!
- •Ok here we go...crap this room is darkI legit need help finding my bike
- •And there's candles by the instructors bike?!? This seems unsafe
- •Ok ride time! Let's get going guys.....and I'm in the back row all by myself
- •Ok pushing it lets go! Tap it back and all that!
- •Oh shit I'm gonna throw upI'm alone back here would anyone even notice if I did throw up?
- •Ok second wind, I can do thisMy stomach is still extremely unsettled at this point though
- •I know absolutely none of these songsNot one
- •Oh we do arm workouts at these too? Look at these little baby weights this is so easy!
- •*2 seconds later* WHY IS THIS BABY WEIGHT SO HEAVY NOW JESUS HELP ME I'M WEAK
- •Final song, it's Mumford and Son! I feel so inspired!I can do literally anything at this point I feel like I'm flying
- •Time to stretch but I can't unhook from my bikeIt was another guy's first ride too and he was also stuck so we locked eyes and panicked when we couldn't unhook we thought we were gonna be stuck there forever
- •Woo it's over.I'm on a full endorphin high and Instagram the sign like the basic bitch I am.
- •Time to go home and ride out the rest of the night with the Bachelorette and dairy free Ben and Jerry's