Important Things I've Learned Since Turning 30
If you're turning 30 soon, read this list! The best is yet to come.
- •Warner Bros. Entertainment was founded several months before the fall of the Ottoman Empire.
- •Fargo the movie was nominated for 7 oscars and won 2 (best actress and best original screenplay)
- •Fargo the show (season 1) was nominated for 18 Emmys and won 3.
- •The Great Migration lasted until 1970.
- •Josh Radnor is a nice guy who is a lot like Ted Mosby, according to my interpretation of his conversation with Pete Holmes.
- •The time difference between the Stegosaurus and the Tyrannosaurus Rex is larger than the time difference between the Tyrannosaurus Rex and us.
- •You shouldn't drink alcohol for at least two weeks after a laparoscopic appendectomy (talk to your doctor with questions).
- •Andy Bernard was a truly great addition to "The Office."
- •Follow your heart.