THINGS AT THIS BLOODY CRAFT FAIR
I should have known better. Still, at least it's indoors.
- •20 5 year olds lip-syncing to I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas
- •The woman next to me selling shitloads of her Country Baskets crap.
- •FOUR TOMBOLAS. Tombolii?
- •The cloying, all-pervading honk of cheap hot dogs.
- •A zillion people walking past me because all my stuff isn't covered in glitter, or cellophane with a giant bow on top.
- •Far too many kids with those balloons with the beans inside.
- •25,000 pairs of "comedy" antlers
- •The same rave version of You've Got A Friend 4 times in a row.
- •The same indistinguishable power ballad literally 27 times in a row because the man dressed as an elf in charge of the PA can't work it.
- •Spontaneous mass Let It Go singalong