Things to ease/distract my fear of getting married (getting older)
Things that help lower my anxiety and crippling fear of settling down and being a grown up.
- •Less coffee
- •More water
- •Thinking about all the chores I have to do when I get home
- •Looking at memesMemes always put me in a good place
- •@john Mayer's "Waitin' On The Day"I've got what a shit ton of people wish for: A good life, and a good man to grow old with.
- •BeyoncéNo explanation needed
- •Looking at photos of The Obamas
- •Encouraging words from my best friend
- •Thinking about all the fun, new experiences my husband and I will have in the years to come