Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Friday Night LightsThis was INTENSE. I still talk about the characters like they're my buds. Of course I'm one of those people that hates football, loves this show.
- •ParenthoodThis was a reaction to FNL being over. It helped me mourn.
- •The KnickSexy, gory costume drama? YES PLEASE.
- •My little mermaid with her favorite mermaid YES
- •This was on my birthday a few years ago at a bowling alley. Us ladies were posing forever while these usually technology-literate fellas tried to take our picture.
- •This trip to Chicago was one of my favorite adventures, mainly because I got to hug a giant mac & cheese.
I got married in September so I'm hella new at this thing but I'm learning more every day.
- •My husband plays like A LOT of video games.We didn't move in together until a month before the wedding so this was a seriously surprising. If he's not already playing NHL '16, he's receiving a group text from non-married friends about playing that night (& gauging my reaction when he mentions said text).
- •I don't cook.Okay, so this wasn't news. But, like, he makes sure we have dinner every single night. Like an adult I guess. Much different from my many nights of realizing at 9:30 pm that I hadn't eaten & pouring myself the largest bowl of cereal ever.
- •My husband would forget our anniversary within two months.I dunno but I guess I thought this took a few years of becoming desensitized to the novelty of marriage. NOPE. Last night while watching Back To The Future, our wedding date was mentioned. So I said "aw, September 5th!" like the idiot sap I am. Not a single glimmer of recognition came from him. He did say "yeah, that was last month" though.
- •Not having a dishwasher will either break you or make you stronger.We're definitely gonna come out of this more solid as a partnership but whew, what a trial.