Movies That Made Me Sob
Not cry... SOB. (I'll update this as I think of more because this definitely isn't all of them)
- •Terms of EndearmentI love my mom, man.
- •See Spot RunI was like 6 years old and I cried for so long, but I barely remember what the movie's about now.
- •The NotebookI WAS 12 AND OLD PEOPLE ARE MY WEAKNESS.
- •Kabhi Khushi Kabhie GhamMaybe it's the nostalgia and cultural connection I have to it, but I watch this movie once a year at least and never fail to cry at the scene on the park bench. So good. Watch it with subtitles!!
- •The Simpsons MovieHomer Simpson is such a good man.
- •C.R.A.Z.Y.This movie had me sobbing 15 minutes in and did not let up. Such an emotional story surrounding a gay man in 1960's Québec.
- •Short Term 12So incredibly poignant and beautiful, the whole thing just leads up to a huge cry for me
- •Brokeback Mountain"Jack, I swear..." FUCK ME UP 😭😭
- •Love, RosieActually had to pause this movie to sob for a few minutes before I could continue- I haven't watched it since cause I'm scared to cry again
- •About TimeYou don't even realize what part of the movie is gonna fuck you up until it JUST DOES.
- •The Tigger MovieI couldn't have been older than 5 when I watched this and I had to go to my room and cry halfway through. Tigger's whole schtick is that he's the only one of his kind but he gets really lonely and feels like a burden and I remember it resonating with me so much.
- •The Best Exotic Marigold HotelI TOLD YOU- OLD PEOPLE, MAN.
- •BeginnersThis movie ripped a piece out of me and never gave it back.
- •BoyI kid you not the first time I watched this movie I sobbed several times- like, body wracking sobs.