Songs That Have Made Me Cry in the Last 24 Hours
Sometimes I get really overwhelmed by a song's magnificence and I start to cry.
- •Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi TerrellJust taking this song in makes me feel a lot and before I know it I'm crying. It feels so big, like I'm meant to be listening to it. My heart races whenever it comes on.
- •Flume by Bon IverThis song always made me cry when I was 13 and yesterday it made me cry because I realized I'm 18 and time has passed by and I felt weird.
- •I Believe (When I Fall In Love) by Stevie WonderGod, this is one of the most peaceful, beautiful, perfect songs I have ever heard in my life.
- •I Wanna Get Better by BleachersI always cry to this one. It's a triumphant cry though, so that's good.
- •Love is a Losing Game by Amy WinehouseOr anything by Amy Winehouse. One of the most emotional voices to ever grace this planet.