Creepy yet popular pop songs
Fifteen creepy yet popular songs that promote statutory rape. Songs we loved, but if we really listened to the lyrics we'd find disturbing
- •"Young Girl", by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap.Contains the endearing lyrics, "Young girl get out of my mind. My love for you is way out of line. You better run girl. You're much too young girl.
- •"Into the Night" by Benny Mardones."She's just 16 years old, leave her alone she said". He didn't leave her alone.
- •"Christine Sixteen" by KISSWith the extremely creepy line, "she's young and clean"
- •"Don't Stand So Close To Me" by The PoliceThe teacher of a school girl fantasy
- •"Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon" by Neil DiamondNeed more be said
- •"My Sharona" by The KnackHe likes the touch of a younger kind
- •"I'm in Fire" by Bruce Springsteen"Hey little girl is you're daddy home, did he go and leave you all alone"?
- •"Seventeen" by Winger"Daddy says that she's too young, but she's old enough for me"
- •"Only Sixteen" by Doctor Hook"She was too young to fall in love. And I was too young to know"
- •"Tonight's the night" by Rod Stewart"Don't say a word my virgin child"
- •"Let's go" by The CarsShe won't give up cause she's 17
- •"Little Queenie" by Chuck Berry"she's too cute to be a minute over 17"
- •"Chevy van" by Sammy JohnsAfter his ride in his Chevy Van, he dumps her barefooted in a small desert town
- •"I saw her standing there" by The Beetles"She was just 17. You know what I mean"
- •"Your sixteen" by Ringo Starr"Youre sixteen, you're beautiful and you're mine"