Albums That Changed My Life
The power of music is great. All these albums have meant a great deal to me, and inspired me to play guitar and write songs.
- •Bon Jovi - Cross RoadMy dad bought me this record right before my surgery to remove my tonsils when I was eleven. I remember being put under while listening to Bed Of Roses on my discman. I wanted to be Richie Sambora so bad, playing a white Fender strat wearing a leather jacket and a cowboy hat. 👊🏻🎸
- •Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas FloodRaw guitar energy.
- •Vidar Busk & His True Believers - I Came Here To RockMy ultimate teenage idol. A real guitar hero and the ultimate showman. I bought a silver silk suit, coloured my hair black and started a bluesband.
- •Miles Davis - Kind Of BlueOpened my eyes and ears for Jazz. A must have album.
- •Joni Mitchell - Both Sides NowSongs. Just fucking epic songs. My heartbreak soundtrack.
- •Magnet - On Your SideI bought this album last year on high school. And when I finished I got a call to join him on tour. My first big tour, and one of the biggest memories of my life.
- •John Mayer - ContinuumCoolest trio in the world. And two of my favourite songs ever, "Stop This Train" and "Slow Danicing In A Burning Room".
- •AviciiJust kidding. It's crap.