MY POWERBALL WISHLIST
I have lots of ideas. Here is my short list.
- •Hire a lawyer, financial advisor, and accountant.Got to be smart.
- •Go to Sprint, change my cell number.
- •Pay off everything. We're not doing anything until we're square with the house.
- •Quit my job in dramatic fashion.
- •Pay off all mortgages and car payments of immediate family members.
- •Form Galliher Motorsports LLCIt would be a 2-car sprint car team. One traveling World of Outlaws team, and one team that stays mostly in Pennsylvania.
- •Build a modest log house in Central Pennsylvania on a nice piece of land, where we would build our garage for the race team.
- •Buy a brand new Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ for me, and a fully-loaded mini-van for Chrissie.
- •Buy a motor coach or two for traveling to races.
- •Buy our house from my parents, donate the structure to the fire department, rebuild a modest house on the land.
- •Build a small summer home in OBX.
- •Buy land and build family homes somewhere in Central North Carolina.Would include enough land to keep a horse for Carolina.
- •Buy season tickets to the Panthers and Tar Heels. The Ravens too for family use.
- •Finish my degree at Towson.
- •Enroll in the business college at UNC and get my MBA.
- •Have another kid or 2.
- •Make large donations to St. Baldrick's, DonorsChoose, and the York County Racing Club Injured Drivers Fund.
- •Travel, educate myself, and make as many people happy as possible.