SAN DIEGO (SO FAR)
I've been here for about 2.5 months total now. These are my thoughts so far
- •Craft beer anywhere & everywhere
- •The sunsets never get old.
- •Sea lions so close, I've seen them sneeze on people.
- •Flippers hang from the power lines, not shoes.
- •Ryan Lochte sightingHe was on a date at Dave & Busters. This was his facial expression the whole time. I had the privilege of playing Mario Kart with him and I slaughtered him.
- •I eat tacos every other day and they're the best I've ever had, everywhere.The one pictured is the Surf & Turf taco from Oscar's in Pacific Beach
- •The Tinder/Bumble game is no joke out hereWhy is everyone so damn attractive?
- •La Jolla has some of the craziest viewsJust an AC and his bag of lenses on a beach cliff
- •The desert is a quick drive awayHere's a hike I went on to potato chip rock. Channeling my inner Ariel here, for you Little Mermaid fans.
- •I REPEAT. The. Sunsets. Are. Incredible!I want to stay forever.