WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •A gypsyMy parents told me gypsies dropped me on their doorstep which led to my deep obsession with Esmeralda and the gypsy way of life (not that that's an occupation)
- •A teacherI liked my fourth grade teacher so much that I wanted to be her for a few years
- •An interior designerRemember that show Trading Spaces on TLC? Completely obsessed.
- •A surgeonMy obsession with Meredith Grey led me here.
- •A writerHemingway, Joan Didion, David Foster Wallace, Salinger, Zadie Smith, Bukowski, the list goes on and on