EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT MY GREAT- GRANDPARENTS
Inspired by @ChrisK
- •I only met one, we called her "Super Granny".My Granny's mom. She didn't want to be called Great-Granny.
- •Her name was Frances, and she married a Francis.Spelled with an "e" it's a girls name; with an "I" it's a boys.
- •He was a a judge, she was a mom of six kids.My Granny was the youngest.
- •She lived until she was 92
- •She used to act frail and limp when the adults were around, then be fine when they left the room.She'd chuckle after she fooled them 😏