Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •We love dogs. A lot.
- •More dogs and other drawings by small people.
- •There's a lot to see here, but focus on the stolen sign from Target.
When the family gets together, the topics are far ranging.
- •Boiled peanuts are disgusting.
- •The Little Brown Church by the Landfill. Wait, that's not the name, is it?
- •Remember that time Tessa threw up in her sleep and it was carrots and one noodle?
Alright, you got me. I did not watch the multiple shows you've recommended over the years. And I'll tell you why.
- •AlfI have the feeling this show came on at the same time as something else I loved. And being poor and cable-less at the time, no VCR. But then I saw that Ben Stiller movie where he plays the coked out producer who sells Alf to the network while he was high. Now *that* was good TV.
- •Falcon CrestMy deception goes back a long way, but I can't not list it. I was living with that wardrobe, shoulder pads and all. One glam mother was and is enough for me.
- •DexterNot down with the blood. And he'll always be David from Six Feet Under to me.
I usually blame my lateness on being a marketer. We are, after all, usually the last ones to arrive at meetings. But, if I am honest, there are very real reasons that do not reflect "my lack of respect for everyone's time". Thank you, HR person who doesn't have to do any actual work that relates to our business. I see how it is.
- 10.Last Meeting Ran LongThis idea we've been pushing that all meetings should end at 10 minutes to the top of the hour is great. But it's not working. And I really needed a bio break. So, yes, I'm late because I had to tinkle.
- 9.Construction! [insert fists of fury]I live in a downtown area that's only 1.3 miles across. But that space is packed with construction cranes and street blockages. It's like the City Council was afraid to say no to ANYTHING. Why is one of the workers directing traffic and the other three observing? That party room with theatre on the 22nd floor isn't going to build itself.
- 8.Moving TrucksApartment dwellers, I feel for you. Some of these fancy condos you're moving into restrict move-ins to certain days of the week. As near as I can tell, your huge trucks may only be unloaded on Saturday morning when I am on my way to see Jeff the Barber. And your deliveries from Crate and Barrel are not helping me either.