Christmas Dinner Conversation Topics
When the family gets together, the topics are far ranging.
- •Boiled peanuts are disgusting.
- •The Little Brown Church by the Landfill. Wait, that's not the name, is it?
- •Remember that time Tessa threw up in her sleep and it was carrots and one noodle?
- •Does Enya (the retriever) still get carsick?
- •Yes, see, I told you that you needed to go potty.
- •That dress makes you look like Jugsy Malone.
- •How has no one ever called you Tessie, Tessa?
- •Why does Sister Herman always put nuts in her Christmas fudge? You hate nuts.
- •No, Daren won't eat onions. But Funyons? He's in.
- •Get your hand out of your pants, Cohen.
- •Mom: "What was that magazine you used to subscribe to? M*A*S*H?" Me: "No, Mom, that was MAD Magazine."