Shows I never watched, no matter how many times you recommended them
Alright, you got me. I did not watch the multiple shows you've recommended over the years. And I'll tell you why.
- •AlfI have the feeling this show came on at the same time as something else I loved. And being poor and cable-less at the time, no VCR. But then I saw that Ben Stiller movie where he plays the coked out producer who sells Alf to the network while he was high. Now *that* was good TV.
- •Falcon CrestMy deception goes back a long way, but I can't not list it. I was living with that wardrobe, shoulder pads and all. One glam mother was and is enough for me.
- •DexterNot down with the blood. And he'll always be David from Six Feet Under to me.
- •True BloodStill not down with the blood. Or vampires. Done to death.
- •LostIt doesn't seem like I missed much here. And you were sooo mad at the end. Plus, wasn't there some weird animal — a polar bear or something? It all sounds so improbable now.
- •The Good WifeZzzzzzzzz. And then when Andrea Martin's character on Difficult People was all about it, I knew it jumped the shark.
- •Full HouseI'll go all high road and say the acting was...broad. But I did catch the new series on Netflix and John Stamos was bringin' it. So maybe...
- •Curb Your EnthusiasmAt the time, I think it was the discomfort it caused me. But now I have survived The Office and all manner of cringe tv. Still, I think it's too late for me now — today Larry David = Bernie Sanders to me.