7 THINGS I THINK WHEN I LISTEN TO HILLSONG ALBUMS
- •Did he just yell, "SAY"? Or was it "sing"? Regardless, why is he yelling it so many times on one record?
- •I bet they jump the octave. (I am never wrong about this)
- •That's not how the hymn goes. (It's never like the hymn goes, btw)
- •Are track 3 and track 8 the same song?
- •Okay, fellas. That's enough of that bumblebee high guitar business.
- •This is a fantastic song. I'll never be able to pull that off.
- •Are there any real drums on this thing?