MAKING A RECORD
I'd love to do another full length worship project again, but would probably release in a monthly subscription model. These are some ideas...
- •HYMN RECORDI'd love to take some of the old hymns we do at Bethel into the studio. Probably would include some of mine as well, but it would be fun to do mostly old stuff.
- •ROCK N ROLLI'm still reeling from Noel Gallagher's last record and the number of uptempo/driving tunes. What would it be like to go into a record PLANNING to do every song as a rocker.
- •EXPERIMENTTaking time to bring in a lot of players and genre influences would be something new for me. I'd like the challenge of making the best RECORD I could - without worrying about live applications of the songs.
- •SUBSCRIPTION PLUSI'd do 12 songs for a monthly subscription, but track 14 songs total. If folks downloaded the whole thing on release, they'd get an extra two songs.
- •A/BWhat about recording 10 songs with full production along with 10 *acoustic versions of those same songs? Not muted tracks, 10 actual NEW acoustic arrangements.