THINGS I NOTICED WATCHING "THE CHANGELING" (1980)
- •George C. Scott is a TERRIBLE fake pianist.
- •George C. Scott has looked like an old man his whole life.
- •That house is huge.
- •Lighting in this movie is fantastic. Lots of creepiness from shadow alone.
- •I don't watch scary movies, so I wonder how many of the elements in this movie are just scary movie tropes.
- •Love the music box sequence. "it's the same key and same tempo! I promise I've never heard that melody before." #somgwriterPROBS
- •The overhead shots are great.
- •I'm surprised at how much of a "mystery" the movie ends up being.