100 YEARS OF LISTS (1952)
- •The recent revelation that New York resident George Jorgenson has undergone sexual reassignment surgery and been reborn as Christine Jorgenson has the whole world talking!
- •Never again shall gender be viewed as a strict binary, but instead as a complex biological and psychological issue that exists on more of an incredible spectrum
- •One can only imagine that by the far flung year of 2001, how society will surely be vastly more open and understanding of individuals whose sexual identity might not adhere to what has classically been considered the norm
- •In fact, the very idea of 'the norm' has officially and definitively been proven inadequate and restrictive
- •It's a brave new world, and we're lucky to be living in it