2 Recent dreams
- •I punch someone in the face for unspecified reasons and run away. Outside I find a bag of sandwiches covered in cocaine and invent a device to gently blow the cocaine away without damaging the sandwiches. The machine is largely a repurposed cappuccino maker.
- •Analysis: i should spend more time working on inventions
- •Dream 2
- •My brother is being held hostage by a South American revolutionary group in the jungle
- •I go undercover and infiltrate the group
- •The group is throwing a big party, im helping them set up
- •This female revolutionary says to me that she thinks it's interesting that 'in our language, the word for potato and tiger are interchangeable'
- •This other guy goes, 'that's because a potato is a staple of life and a tiger is a staple of death'
- •I don't think that makes sense but I don't say anything
- •It turns out that the party the rebels are throwing is going to feature a live performance from Sarah Silverman
- •I overhear the leader of the rebels instructing her as to what language is and isn't appropriate.
- •And then he mentions that he'll do ten minutes before bringing her on
- •Is this whole rebellion about this guy getting his comedy career started?
- •Sarah asks him to pay her up front
- •Just then the military attacks and I wake up as the rebels are being mowed down all around me
- •Analysis: I hope Sarah made it out okay