A NOTE TO THE CLASS OF 2016
- 1.The internet doesn't love you
- 2.If your successes don't feel tinged with failure on some level you aren't thinking big enough
- 3.If the only way you can think to support your side is by shitting on someone else's, keep thinking
- 4.This doesn't mean the opposing side doesn't deserve to be shit on.
- 5.It means progress only comes through having an actual argument
- 6.You won't really love something until you recognize and come to terms with everything about it that sucks
- 7.A hot take is the enemy of actual experience