A NOTE TO THE CLASS OF 2016
- •The internet doesn't love you
- •If your successes don't feel tinged with failure on some level you aren't thinking big enough
- •If the only way you can think to support your side is by shitting on someone else's, keep thinking
- •This doesn't mean the opposing side doesn't deserve to be shit on.
- •It means progress only comes through having an actual argument
- •You won't really love something until you recognize and come to terms with everything about it that sucks
- •A hot take is the enemy of actual experience