HOW TO GIVE A GOOD BEST MAN SPEECH AT A WEDDING
Actually it'll only be good if you're interesting. This might help it not be terrible though
- •This wedding is not about youThis is not a showcase for you to try material or whatever.
- •No one is getting 'locked down'The bride and groom are in love or some approximation of it. No dumb 'party time is over' jokes
- •Talk about the brideThe woman beside your buddy is a real human being whose wedding you are at. Don't ignore her in favor of an anecdote about high school. If you don't know her do some research.
- •Don't flirt with the bride/anyone's mom/anyone's grandmaDudes occasionally thing this is a funny or charming move but it's gross and annoying. Cut it out.
- •Say something specific about the coupleBy the time you get to talk everyone at this wedding will have already heard 900 cliches about the nature of love in the abstract. Come up with something you can say about these 2 people--a memory, a moment, something nice.
- •Get off stageAs quickly as possible. People wanna eat/drink/dance
- •Stay soberSuggested by @wikiHow