IF I OWNED A BIRD
- •If I owned a bird i would teach it to say 'you look nice today'
- •And set its cage by the door to my house so I'd hear it say that in the morning on my way out as a little boost
- •But I'd probably, realistically, bug the bird to say it all the time
- •So the bird would end up shrieking 'How do I look?'
- •Day and night id hear that. How do I look? How do I look?
- •One day I'd have a friend over and he'd hear the bird ask How do I look?
- •And he'd say "you might as well have a wife instead"
- •And I'd stop being his friend
- •Because that joke is hacky