INAPPROPRIATE MOVIES MY PARENTS LET ME WATCH
Inspired by @gwcoffey
- •Prince of TidesMostly boring for a ten year old until nick Norte starts talking about getting molested. Then horrifying.
- •Natural born killersTalked my mom into taking me to see this in 6th or 7th grade. When she bought the tickets the guy said 'lady are you sure?' But she ignored him and as soon as the movie started I locked my arms around the armrests and didn't let go until it was over.
- •Pulp FictionThey weren't going to let me watch this but I found out they'd seen it and raised hell until they rented it for me. I guess I was like 13?
- •Jungle FeverThis ends with someone offering to suck Wesley snipes dick for crack money and I was nine and my destiny was all laid out before me
- •Silence of the LambsThey didn't let me watch this one as much as they were watching it--while wrapping presents on Christmas Eve--and I watched through a crack in the door.