- •Seveneves- Neal StephensonReally long, light on character but big on explanations of how the panels on a spaceship work.
- •The Disenchanted-Bud SchulbergSemi-autobiographical account of working with a fading, drunken F Scott Fitzgerald during his Hollywood denouement. Beautifully written, super sad
- •The Cartel-Don WinslowLoved every page of this
- •The Bone Clocks-David MitchellDidn't like Cloud Atlas but this floored me. So good.
- •Zenith vol 1-4-Grant MorrisonEveryone in comics, including Morrison, has been ripping this off for decades
- •Tigerman-Nick HarkawaySlow to get going and ends abruptly but not bad.
- •California- Edan LepuckiAbout 20 pages in and enjoying it